How RidgeBot is being used
Industry Use Cases
Business Needs: A large bank which connects multiple branches serves tens thousand of personal and enterprise customers, and processes millions of transaction per day, the CISO needs a dedicated security validation solution to meet compliance mandate and prevent a breach
- Continuous monitoring of the security posture
- Easy to configure toward different targets to serve multiple departments.
- Strictly protect customer information and prevent any kind of data loss
RidgeBot Benefits: The customer deployed RidgeBot™64 hardware platform on-premise with professional service, conducted penetration test and reported the result with remediation suggestions.
- Easy to deploy and configure, 7*24 continuous monitoring with high efficacy
- Machine-based predefined test program enables the automated test process with fewer human innervation
- Fully protected and controlled testing environment and process ensure the customer data security and integrity
Business Needs: The customer is a large insurance company whose major business is done online with its web applications, no security defense system was established for the business system and applications:
- Don’t have dedicated security personnel to validate the security posture before the release and update of the new application,
- Need an affordable security validation solution that can minimize the workload of the security team and minimize the effort for the new system/application release
RidgeBot Benefits:The customer deployed the RidgeBot™ in SaaS mode. The entire process was initiated, tracked, viewed then terminated by the customer’s security team.
- SaaS model is convenient and cost-effective to meet customer’s expectation on ROI
- RidgeBot™ reduced the customer’s efforts by automating the testing process, providing many ease-of-use features, and auto-generated reporting with remediation strategies.
- RidgeBot™ performed multi-layered iterative attacks that ensured a thorough inspection of any software before its release to the market
Business Needs: The customer is a leading brand of home appliances. It has multiple plants and product lines in different physical locations, and a complex IT-system with high-security risk in the past, the customer’s priority now are:
- Build internal security validation capability instead of just relying on external services
- Identity a wide range of IT assets, inspect a large number of assets in short timeframe
- Provide accurate validation and effective remediation
RidgeBot Benefits: The customer deployed a combination solution of RidgeScan and RidgeBot™128 on their corporate intranet.
- Through the unified management interface, RidgeScan and RidgeBot™ can coordinate task distribution.
- They worked in parallel and streamlined the vulnerability of mining and validating.
- The inspection of the customer’s large number of assets was completed on time.