How RidgeBot® is being used
Vertical Use Cases
Business Needs: Requires a cost-effective and automated solution to conduct regular penetration testing on their vast array of web applications and servers.
- Automated penetration testing, minimizing human intervention
- Enhanced compatibility by supporting development and operational environments
- Customizable scheduling
RidgeBot® Benefits: Revolutionizes penetration testing by providing complete coverage, flexible automation, detailed reporting, seamless integration, and cost-effective resource utilization.
- Comprehensive and automated penetration testing
- Customizable testing and detailed reports
- Efficient resource allocation
- Risk reduction and resource optimization
Business Needs: Constantly facing challenges in finding and hiring cybersecurity talent, leading to a shortage. They need a solution to address the talent shortage and tools to enhance code security and identify vulnerabilities.
- User-friendly vulnerability scanners and penetration testing tools
- Automated security testing solution aligned with CI/CD and DevSecOps practices
- Identification of security gaps, code security guidance, and confidence in software’s security prior to customer delivery
RidgeBot® Benefits: Addresses the business needs by offering an automated penetration testing solution that is easier to use, saves time, enhances code security, and provides comprehensive reporting and risk analysis.
- Automated testing processes with rapid results
- Pre-defined test scenarios for easier security testing
- Comprehensive mapping of assets, attack surface areas, vulnerabilities, and exploits
- Low skill requirements for effective use
- Detailed reporting to understand security gaps and associated risks
- Risk-based approach prioritizing critical vulnerabilities
Your Peers Have Something To Say
Ridge Security commits to customers first