The old idiom ‘Can you walk and chew gum at the same time’ was initially used as a negative slam regarding an individual’s level of competence. In light of today’s threat landscape, the question for organizations might be, “Can your security team handle the multiple tasks and numerous processes required to detect, respond, and mitigate escalating cyber threats at the same time?” Called upon to become super multitaskers, they must successfully address routine and unexpected challenges without compromising quality or efficiency.
- CVE-2023-21839: Exploring Oracle WebLogic’s Critical Vulnerability
- RidgeBot Penetration Testing Supports Compliance with SEC’s New Breach-Reporting Rule
- Critical vulnerabilities in PaperCut NG/MF, the leading print management software
- How to Minimize Alert Fatigue in Cybersecurity
- Empowering Cybersecurity: Ridge Security and IBM Introduce Integrated SOAR Solution