The fast-evolving threat landscape and increasing organizational and technological intricacies create an exceedingly complex environment that leaves an organizations vulnerable to attack. Automated security tools continuously probe your assets’ resilience, report on vulnerabilities detected, and document successfully exploited attack vectors. Integrating these test-and-exploit results into a SOAR dashboard is imperative to provide insightful, actionable, accurate, and timely threat intelligence to your SecOps team.
- CVE-2023-21839: Exploring Oracle WebLogic’s Critical Vulnerability
- RidgeBot Penetration Testing Supports Compliance with SEC’s New Breach-Reporting Rule
- Critical vulnerabilities in PaperCut NG/MF, the leading print management software
- How to Minimize Alert Fatigue in Cybersecurity
- Empowering Cybersecurity: Ridge Security and IBM Introduce Integrated SOAR Solution