Traditional defensive security mechanisms have failed to adequately protect networks, data centers, hosts, and applications from infiltration, attacks, and breaches. The effectiveness of traditional defensive security mechanisms pivots mainly on the concept of border security—while increasingly, industry trends in SaaS, IaaS, cloud computing, IoT, virtualization, and mobility have blurred or erased borders in networks and computer processing and storage systems.
- CVE-2023-21839: Exploring Oracle WebLogic’s Critical Vulnerability
- RidgeBot Penetration Testing Supports Compliance with SEC’s New Breach-Reporting Rule
- Critical vulnerabilities in PaperCut NG/MF, the leading print management software
- How to Minimize Alert Fatigue in Cybersecurity
- Empowering Cybersecurity: Ridge Security and IBM Introduce Integrated SOAR Solution